ALL NATURAL HOLISTIC PLANT BASED HEALTH
Ancient Healing In A Modern World
Special Report Reveals the Inexpensive, Natural and Proven Plant-Based Answer to Health and Wellness
ANCIENT AND NATURAL HEALTH-BOOSTING OILS ARE STILL WIDELY USED TODAY IN COMPLEMENTARY AND HOLISTIC MEDICINE TO IMPROVE MENTAL, EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL WELL-BEING
Sometimes modern is good. Sometimes old is better.
In many cases, we instantly reach for a new, modern option when that may not be the best choice or decision. This is true in a lot of disease prevention and illness treatment applications. Sometimes it makes sense to turn to nature rather than technology and science for mental and physical health benefits.
If something has worked for thousands and thousands of years to promote health and well-being, prevent disease and illness, and treat illness and injury, and it is natural and side-effect-free, why do we instead choose modern medicines and preventives that are chock-full of harmful side-effects?
This doesn’t make much sense, does it? However, it happens every day. This is because Big Pharma is constantly blasting out media messages telling you that if you want to get healthier in any way, their man-made medicines are better than nature for achieving your health goals.
In many cases, this is simply not the case.
Modern medicine is great, but holistic wellness and natural health is a viable option
Pull out your household cleaners and disinfectants. Unless you have wisely been purchasing organic, safe and natural cleaners and other household products, you probably don’t even recognize some of the ingredients on the labels of the products you use in your home every day, every week and every year. Man-made is not necessarily better.
You are a natural creation. You are a product of nature.
Doesn’t it make sense to turn to nature whenever safe as a first step when trying to achieve some health benefit? If you break a bone, you should obviously get to a doctor or emergency room as fast as you can.
But in other cases, such as clearing up skin conditions, treating heartburn, relieving stress and anxiety, improving your sleep and digestion, respiratory system health, cholesterol and blood pressure, there is a simple and natural answer you can employ at home to see very real, very quick and very substantial benefits.
THE ANSWER IS ESSENTIAL OILS (EOs)
As a product of nature, you are naturally linked to the trees, plants, herbs, spices and bushes that grow on Mother Earth.
Because of this, when the essence of these plant materials is harvested and applied topically, inhaled or ingested, they pass quickly through the blood-brain barrier in human beings, and instantly go to work delivering specific health-boosting properties.
Smell the aroma of lavender oil and stress and anxiety instantly slip away
Peppermint oil focuses the mind while simultaneously treating a number of digestive processes
Lemon oil provides nourishment for the skin, promotes oral health, and also relieves nausea
Ancient Egyptians, Indians, Asians and other Far East nations have long understood the healing power of nature. They have been using essential oils, and still use them today, for a number of medicinal, religious, household and cultural applications.
If you would like another reason for harnessing the power of nature to improve your overall health and well-being, think about your checkbook
Modern medicine and the science and technology involved in modern medical practices can be devastating to a family financially. You are prescribed one medicine that causes a side-effect which is treated with another medicine, and this cycle can go on continuously for years and even decades, wiping out a family’s financial resources.
In many cases, a simple and natural essential oil application has been proven to relieve and even eliminate chronic health problems that modern medicine could not fix.
However, you need to understand what oils are good for what benefits.
How do you know whether to apply an oil topically or ingest it?
What is a diffuser, and how can you use that to turn the essence of plants and trees into a healing mist you inhale?
When buying essential oils, what is the difference between therapeutic grade and food grade?
These and any other questions you have about essential oils are answered in a new guide to natural health and wellness…
LET OUR SPECIAL REPORT BE YOUR GUIDE…
THE COMPLETE HANDBOOK
This information-packed report is available for immediate digital download, even at 2AM, so you can begin your new healthy lifestyle journey immediately
This report reveals household and health-boosting uses for EOs, and can get you cleaning your home and healing your family naturally
This report is available as an instant download, and in it you discover…
- The centuries-old history of essential oils for delivering side-effect-free health benefits
- Recorded EO use goes back at least 6,500 years, where ancient Egyptians used them to prevent and treat disease and illness, and for cultural and religious celebrations
- How essential oils are made
- Why you want to start blending 2 or more oils
- The exact tools you need to use, blend, store and benefit from the incredible mind and body-boosting benefits of EOs
- Everything you need to know about carrier oils and smart EO dilution
- The top carrier oils that not only dilute essential oils safely, but also contribute their own health benefits
- When it is safe to use essential oils without a carrier oil dilution (this is vital information for safe topical and aromatic use)
- The dilution ratios recommended for different topical applications such as treating warts, scrapes, cuts and other wounds
- How an absolute oil is different from an essential oil
- Tips for buying essential oils, such as understanding the difference between therapeutic grade, food grade and perfume grade oils (this section of the report is extremely important to ensure you get the best oil possible for your situation)
- Whether you should use direct or indirect inhalation, diffusing, ingestion or topical applications
- The benefits of aromatherapy, which turn nature’s essential oils into tools for treating and improving a number of health problems
- How you can combine massage with essential oils to lower your blood pressure, cleanse your body of harmful toxins and poisons, relieve stress and promote mental well-being
- The 35 most popular essential oils and the health-promoting benefits they offer, including the 28 essential oils you should always have on hand (if all you do is use this section of your report as a reference guide to better health and well-being, you can significantly improve so many areas of your life, and your loved ones)
- The top household uses for EOs, such as insect repellents and room deodorizer, bath salts and sanitizing your home, dishwashing and freshening the air
- What oils you should use for fighting inflammation, slowing down the aging process, beating obesity, skin and hair health, stress management, first aid, anxiety, boosting your libido and sexual performance, and for achieving just about any other mental or physical health benefit you can imagine
And much much more
You have probably seen several different types of healing modalities come and go.
Aromatherapy and essential oils have been used literally for thousands of years across multiple cultures for preventing illness, as well as for treating illness, disease and injury.
They still offer the same benefits today
This truly is a complete, all-in-one, one-stop essential oil and aromatherapy resource that can turn components found in nature into natural healers and health promoters
Get well with essential oils and enjoy a truly marvelous all natural healing experience
Essential oils are such a large part of complementary and holistic medicine and can so impact your life in such a positive way, that every household should have a copy of our complete guide.